Sites to See. Places to Be.
Just beyond Enso Village’s sprawling fifteen-acre campus lies Healdsburg. With its captivating blend of wine country charm, rustic natural beauty and award-winning food experiences, Healdsburg consistently ranks as one of America’s most beloved small towns. Residents won’t have to go far in search of a new adventure. In fact, it often finds them.
Located on the Russian River, the attraction of Healdsburg is in the contrast between its small-town charm and the worldly sophistication of its fine dining venues, inviting hotels and eclectic boutiques, all centered around the hub of Healdsburg Plaza.
- More than 35 fine and casual dining restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, and tasting rooms
- Art galleries and antique shops
- Stylish hotels and B&Bs
- Salons and spas
- Access to Healdsburg, Kaiser, Sutter and Santa Rosa hospitals
The larger Sonoma Valley area has many exciting places to enjoy, with over 80 wineries nearby and shopping at Coddingtown Mall and Montgomery Village in Santa Rosa.
Active Outdoor Excursions:
- Biking, hiking, river sports and ziplining
- Touring the Sonoma Botanical Gardens
- Wine and olive oil tastings
- Park access at Healdsburg Ridge Preserve, Foss Creek Trail, Foothill and Annadel Trione Regional Parks, as well as Armstrong Redwoods
- Beach access in Jenner and Bodega Bay
Cultural & Educational Enrichment:
- Healdsburg Jazz
- Alexander Valley Film
- Green Music Center, Rohnert Park
- Luther Burbank Center for the Arts, Santa Rosa
- Lifelong learning opportunities at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park
Access to the City & Beyond:
- SMART train to the ferry to San Francisco
- 15-minute drive to Charles Schulz Santa Rosa Airport
Exceptional dining experiences are plentiful. Many of the establishments leading Sonoma County’s farm-to-table movement can be found lining the streets of Healdsburg, including artisan bakeries, local wine bars and restaurants with locally-sourced ingredients from the surrounding gardens and farms.
If you’re looking to spend a weekend in town, Healdsburg lodging includes grand luxury hotels and several intimate inns. After checking in, you can start the day with a tasting of sparkling wine and pinot noir at any of the dozens of vineyards in the area.
And once the sun sets, you can find farm-fresh foods and craft cocktails at any of the exceptional dining venues in and around Healdsburg Plaza. See our list below for some local favorites.
Since 1923 Costeaux French Bakery has been Healdsburg’s staple pâtisserie, breakfast, and lunch spot with a community backing that reflects their 100 years of continuance.
Coming from a 3-Michelin Star background (including Healdsburg’s own SingleThread restaurant), Melissa & Sean established an instant local favorite with insatiable baked goods focused on sustainable sourcing and production. See also their delectable downtown boulangerie and diner, Troubadour.
Creative and delicious, Baci (meaning “kisses”) offers Mediterranean and Italian cuisines in a calm dining setting. Known for their use of sustainable and organic-based cooking styles that tap into the local source of fresh seasonal ingredients.
East Coast and South America meet Wine Country with an inviting vibrant decor and an extensive list of small plates combine with the eclectic seasonal cocktail menu and wide-ranging wine list.
Start your journey here.
Our staff is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about life at Enso Village. Just leave your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out to help you.