Sites to See. Places to Be.
Just beyond Enso Village’s sprawling fifteen-acre campus lies all the culture and culinary wonders that make Healdsburg one of the most charming towns in Northern California’s wine country. Residents won’t have to go far in search of a new adventure. In fact, it often finds them.
Located on the Russian River, the attraction of Healdsburg is in the contrast between its small-town charm and the worldly sophistication of its fine dining venues, inviting hotels and eclectic boutiques, all centered around the hub of Healdsburg Plaza.
- More than 35 fine and casual dining restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops
- Art galleries and antique shops
- Stylish hotels and B&Bs
- Salons and spas
- Access to Healdsburg, Kaiser, Sutter and Santa Rosa hospitals
The larger Sonoma Valley area has many exciting places to enjoy, with over 80 wineries nearby and shopping at Coddingtown Mall and Montgomery Village in Santa Rosa.
Active Outdoor Excursions:
- Biking, hiking, river sports and ziplining
- Touring the Russian River Rose Company
- Wine and olive oil tastings
- Park access at Healdsburg Ridge Preserve, Foss Creek Trail, Foothill and Annadel Trione Regional Parks, as well as Armstrong Woods
- Beach access in Jenner and Bodega Bay
Cultural & Educational Enrichment:
- Green Music Center, Rohnert Park
- Luther Burbank Home and Gardens and Center for the Arts, Santa Rosa
- Lifelong learning opportunities at Sonoma State University, Santa Rosa
Access to the City & Beyond:
- SMART train to the ferry to San Francisco
- 15-minute drive to Charles Schulz Santa Rosa Airport
Start your journey here.
Our staff is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about life at Enso Village. Just leave your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out to help you.