A good place to work
As the operating affiliate of Kendal Corporation, Enso Village values and fosters a high-quality work experience for staff, recognizing that our communities must be good places to work if they are to be good places to live.
We believe in supporting our team members’ well-being in multiple ways. Please note the following offerings from us to you as you join the team:
Supporting your and your family’s need for time-off:
- Generous vacation time accrual, with all team members starting at 3 weeks vacation
- Some roles may be eligible for more vacation to start.
- One week of vacation is added at 5 years’ with Enso.
- We offer 3 personal days that are also accrued annually.
- Each team member will have 7 paid sick days
- We also offer 10 paid holidays per year
Supporting your healthcare needs:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Telehealth and advocacy support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Additional voluntary coverages, such as Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness and Accidental Injury Insurance(s)
Supporting your plans for the future:
- 403(b) program with company match
- Life insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional insurance add-ons to help you plan for unexpected life events
Supporting your assimilation into our culture:
- Creativity Bonus of $150 annually to support your personal learning efforts
- One healthy meal per day – on us
- “Quiet Hours” for all non-emergency matters from 5 PM to 9 AM
- Optional Meditation Programs
- No-meeting Fridays
- Where possible, flexible scheduling
Start your journey here.
Our staff is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about life at Enso Village. Just leave your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out to help you.